END OF SUMMER Competition
Terms & Conditions of Participation
The competition made available on OPRENT’s website www.blog.oprent.com and which is defined in these Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the ‘Competition’) is hosted by OPRENT TECH UK LTD (a company registered in the UK).
These Terms shall be binding on you when you enter and participate in the Competition. Entry and participation in the Competition by You shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of all these Terms and Conditions.
1) To enter and participate in the Competition you have to fill out the Competition form available through the website www.oprent.com/luckydraw
2) The promotion is open only to current UK residents aged 18 or over.
3) Participation in the Competition is free of charge and voluntary. OPRENT accepts only one entry per household.
4) By entering the Competition, you agree and expressly permit to sign up to OPRENT’s mailing list, Core Collective's mailing list, Ruuby's mailing list and Nosh Detox's mailing list. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time.
5) OPRENT’s employees, related third partners in the Competition and their respective relatives are excluded from entering the Competition.
6) The closing date for entries for the Competition is midnight (CET) on September 8, 2017. Late entries (i.e. entries received after the latter closing date) will not be accepted.
7) OPRENT reserves the right to extend or cancel the Competition at any time without notice and at the discretion of OPRENT if it is reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise.
8) You must enter the Competition using your legal name. OPRENT reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering into the Competition using a false name. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
9) If you provide an incorrect name, age, address or other incorrect information in relation to the Competition entry, then OPRENT reserves the absolute right to treat that entry as invalid. If the fraud, deceit, misconduct or other action is only discovered after the prize has been released you undertake to return the same (or provide compensation) to OPRENT forthwith upon notification by OPRENT.
10) OPRENT reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms.
11) OPRENT reserves the right to immediately withdraw your place on the competition or the prize if it believes you to be in breach of any of your obligations, or representations and warranties under these Terms or if you otherwise conduct yourself in a manner which is inappropriate or unsuitable (as determined in the sole discretion of OPRENT).
12) Any costs associated with accessing the OPRENT website, social media pages or email is your responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
13) Since OPRENT is principally aiming the Competition at residents of the United Kingdom, OPRENT cannot guarantee that the Competition accords with the local laws of any other countries and jurisdictions. You are therefore responsible for compliance with the laws of your own country and jurisdiction if you are outside UK (Europe). OPRENT will not be held responsible if you enter the Competition unlawfully. You are not entitled to enter and participate in the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation.
Choosing the Winner
14) OPRENT will select the winner from among all the eligible Competition participants at random by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as OPRENT may in its sole discretion determine. Upon selection the participant shall become the winner of the Competition. In the event that:
a. the participant so selected is disqualified for not meeting any requirement set out in these Terms;
b. the winner is not a current UK resident aged 18 and over
c. the winner does not contact OPRENT within 5 DAYS since the winner has been contacted
d. the winner does not have a valid UK address
e. OPRENT is unable to contact the selected participant within a reasonable period of such a participant having been selected;
f. or, the winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the Prize;
g. or, the winner does not claim the Prize within 10 days of notification by OPRENT;
then OPRENT shall proceed to select another individual from among all the eligible Competition participants at random by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as OPRENT may in its sole discretion determine
15) If you are the winner of the Competition, failure to claim Your Prize in the time or manner specified will make any claim invalid.
16) The winners will be announced within 7 days of the close of the competition. OPRENT shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only at their email address given on the entry form.
17) By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name and social media channels for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by OPRENT and the competition third parties involved.
18) The prizes contains the following for the winner and a friend each:
(a) £2000 discount code to spend on the OPRENT website valid for 1 time checkout
(b) One manicure and pedicure package at home from Ruuby, the beauty concierge app. You must download the app to make the booking.
(c) A 3 day cleanse from Nosh Detox
(d) Four fitness classes package.
19) OPRENT reserves the right to provide a prize slightly different to the one promoted, should issues with availability arise.
20) The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash alternatives and have no cancellation value.
21) The individuals selected as per Clause 13 and the winner of the Prize will be notified via email. OPRENT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22) In order to enable OPRENT to correctly identify genuine claims to the Prize and to eliminate non-genuine, deceitful or fraudulent claims, OPRENT reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and address in the form of Your passport or driving licence or government identity card, proof of Your address and of your Facebook profile. OPRENT may also carry out an interview in order to validate such a Prize claim.
23) The Prize is non-transferable and may not be given, assigned or sold to another person. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
24) The prizes are valid up to November 15, 2017 at 5PM.
25) The images used to describe the prize on the competition page are for illustration purposes only
26) OPRENT does not accept any liability if the Prize is lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by you.
27) OPRENT and all partners cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of acceptance or use of any prizes.
Personal Data and Third Party Information
29) Where for purposes of the Competition You provide personal information about another person ("Third Party Information") - for example, when You are filling out the Competition form - You must:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
31) The Competition and these Terms shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of the UK. Any disputes, controversies and/or claims arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or these Terms shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
32) If you are the winner of the Competition you shall participate in all publicity required by OPRENT and/or third parties connected with the Competition.
33) If you are the winner of the Competition, You acknowledge and agree that OPRENT and all partners may publish your name on any and all media.
34) You acknowledge that the interests and good reputation of OPRENT are paramount and OPRENT may, at its sole discretion, require you to cease to have any involvement in the Competition if it believes it is in the best interests of OPRENT to do so.
35) OPRENT shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to cancel (and/or recommence), terminate, modify or suspend the Competition with immediate effect without any liability in respect thereof.
36) OPRENT reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms at any time and without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these Terms to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
37) As this is an on-line Competition, You acknowledge that the internet is not a secure medium and information submitted online may be accessed by third parties
38) Competition entries will not be returned to you.
We recommend that you print these Terms for Your records.